The Classic Cotton Face Mask with Filter (Unisex Standard)
FACE MASK SIZE CHART
1/2 MASK WIDTH
MID SEAM LENGTH
|Standart Adult||4 5/8" / 11.75cm||6 5/8" / 17cm|
|XL Adult||5 1/8" / 13cm||7" / 18cm|
|Child||4 1" / 10.5cm||6" / 15cm|
To select your size, measure the distance between the top of the nose and below your chin as shown on the illustration above.
Up to 6 1/4"/16cm: We recommend our Adult Standard Size.
6 1/4"/16cm and up: We recommended our Adult Extra Large Size.
The diagram above is not to scale. Feel free to use our free pattern found on our blog.
Final Sale - no returns or exchanges
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days | Receive within 3-8 days with standard shipping
Our masks were ranked #2 Best Fitting Mask by the Wall Street Journal!
Pack discounts and color/size combinations? You can mix and match any color and/or sizes to create packs of 4, 6, 10, and 20 masks. Please add the desired masks to your cart and apply the applicable code at checkout:
IMPORTANT: We're not able to send a combination of colors/sizes based on a note at checkout and wouldn’t be able to send replacements/reimbursements in such cases. Thank you! ♥
- NEW and improved design features beads for elastic loop adjustment.
- Adult Standard size - fitting women and men with small to average head sizes. Please note we also offer Adult XL(recommended for women and men with larger than average head sizes) and Children’s masks (recommended for children aged 4-12).
- Nose wire (built-in twist tie) for ultimate stability and comfort (non-corrosive)
- Made of two layers of 100% Cotton.
- Filter pocket (fits our filters or a pm2.5 filter).
- Each mask includes one replaceable/washable filter made of special German recycled polyester fabric (also OEKO-TEX® Certified). Purchase additional filters here, or shop our new silk filters here.
- Rounded elastic bands with extra length so that they can fit different face sizes. You can use the included bead adjusters, or tie a knot in the elastics to adjust the fit as needed.
- Approximately 6.6 inches x 9 inches. Please reference our size chart for more details. (Our masks are not pre-washed and pre-shrunk. The mask would shrink after its first wash.)
- Lovingly sourced and handmade by our atelier in Bulgaria (Europe)
- Machine wash on delicate cycle or hand wash in hot water. Reshape and lay flat to dry for best results. If you dry it in a dryer or wash with hot water, the mask may shrink a bit. Do not iron the filter or elastic bands.
All of our masks are lovingly handmade in Europe, and our team is working tirelessly to provide peace of mind for you and your loved ones! Since we strive to include as much information as possible in our listings to empower you to choose the best masks for your family, we have noted any possible variations for you here to consider:
- The elastics might vary from those pictured as we are working with numerous materials suppliers across Europe to meet the high demand.
- Keep in mind that based on various factors including lighting and the settings on your device, the colors of the masks might vary from those shown.
- As all of our masks are handmade, there is the potential for very slight size variation (less than 1cm in either direction). If your masks show a larger variation in size and you think you received the wrong size in error, please contact us prior to washing or wearing the masks so we can assist you.
- We’ve implemented an enhanced metal nose wire, which is a bit harder than our original nose wire. You may receive your order featuring both types of nose wire.
Please Note: For safety reasons, our face masks are ineligible for returns or exchanges. We strive to ship our mask orders from the US within 24 hours. For that reason, we cannot accept cancellations at this time.
- Our masks are not FDA approved and not medical masks but they provide a basic physical barrier consistent with the current CDC recommendations for face coverings.
- Per the CDC's recommendation, a reusable mask shouldn't be placed on your face multiple times without washing it because of potential contamination reaching your face during placement. You should have several clean masks to use throughout the day if you intend to remove it multiple times.