All comments, queries or requests relating to the use of your personal data by Marcellamodanyc are welcome and should be addressed to the Customer Care ат email@example.com.
Communication of Personal Data
Communicating your personal data to Marcellamoda New York when requested in any of the many instances where personal data is collected through this site may be essential in order to achieve the purposes set down by the communication itself. Failure or refusal to provide accurate information when requested will cause the inability of the online application, and therefore the Arise CO organization shall not be in the position to process your request.
Communicating additional data to Marcellamoda New York, other than those compulsory, is optional and will not produce any consequence with regard to the main purposes of your personal data collection.
You are entitled, at any time, to obtain confirmation from Marcellamodanyc, in a clear and comprehensible form, if your personal data do or do not exist in Marcellamodanyc database. You are also entitled to obtain information from Marcellamodanyc about the source of your personal data, the purposes and methods of data processing that apply to your personal data, the type of logic applied when electronic instruments are used for data processing; you have also the right to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning yourself.
In addition, you may always be entitled to obtain from Marcellamoda New York:
- Updating, correction, and integration of your personal data;
- Cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of your personal data is processed in violation of the law.
Should you choose to have your name and personal data removed from Marcellamodanyc database, you can do send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that although your personal information is deleted from our database for commercial purposes, the history of orders placed on our website will remain in our system for security reasons.
- To process data exclusively for the mentioned purposes and according to the methods illustrated;
- To use data for other purposes only where the user has expressed its unequivocal consent to such use;
- To make data available to third-party companies only for purposes that are strictly necessary to provide the requested service(s); not communicate, assign or transfer data to third parties for purposes exclusively connected to the third party, unless the users have received a prior warning and have granted their consent;
- To answer all requests for cancellation, variation, and integration of personal data, opposition to data processing for the purpose of sending commercial information and advertising;
- To ensure that data processing is conducted fairly and legally, protecting user privacy and implementing appropriate measures for security and protection of the privacy, integrity, and availability of the data provided by users.
How and why we process your Personal Data
The personal data you provide may be processed by www.marcellamodanyc.com, both manually and using electronic tools, for the following purposes:
- To proceed with your purchase request, with reference to the fulfillment of your online order and accounting and fiscal activities related thereto;
- To manage correspondence and service communications with you; to fulfill and deliver your orders;
- to verify that the data provided for the transaction are complete, valid, correct, and clear of fraudulent markers;
- To subscript additional specific services, such as the Marcellamodanyc newsletter, and other similar information bulletins about Marceallamoda activities;
- To carry out activities connected to marketing, market research, and statistical processing.
In processing personal data that may, directly or indirectly, identify you, Marcellamoda aims to abide by the principle of strict necessity. For this reason, Marcellamoda set up this site in such a way as to reduce the use of your personal data to the absolute minimum: therefore, your personal data are not processed when the purpose of the specific activity can be achieved by using anonymous data.
Marcellamoda may use your personal data to send you advertising about its products and services only if you grant your consent.
The “Marcellamoda New York Customers” database is under the exclusive ownership of Arise CO LTD; it is available and may be shared with other companies belonging to Arise CO LTD. ARISE CO LTD and Marcellamodanyc as a brand does not sell, rent or disclose its customers’ names, addresses, email addresses or other personal information to any non-Marcellamoda New York entity, except for the cases when such communication is mandatory by law or is required for purposes envisaged by the law, for which the person’s consent is not required; in these cases the personal data may be made available to third parties who will process the data autonomously and exclusively for such purposes.
For maintenance of the website, and to provide the e-commerce services and communication to its Customers, Marcellamoda uses the services of a third party company. If necessary, the personal data shall be processed by this third party company only in the case in which this is instrumental to the collaboration of the third party with Marcellamoda New York, and in respect of rigid constraints regarding contractual confidentiality. The data shall also be able to be communicated to consultants assisting Marcellamoda for the management of electronic billing (mainly internet providers, shipping companies), banks and credit control agencies.