The York Hoodie Mask
FACE MASK SIZE CHART
1/2 MASK WIDTH
MID SEAM LENGTH
|Standart Adult||4 5/8" / 11.75cm||6 5/8" / 17cm|
|XL Adult||5 1/8" / 13cm||7" / 18cm|
|Child||4 1" / 10.5cm||6" / 15cm|
To select your size, measure the distance between the top of the nose and below your chin as shown on the illustration above.
Up to 6 1/4"/16cm: We recommend our Adult Standard Size.
6 1/4"/16cm and up: We recommended our Adult Extra Large Size.
The diagram above is not to scale. Feel free to use our free pattern found on our blog.
Final Sale - no returns or exchanges
The mask that never looks out of place: meet our York Hoodie Mask. We take the protective mask to a new level with a winterproof hoodie for a style statement that is as functional as it is debonair. Completely reusable and machine-washable, it's the eco-friendly mask you'll want to keep on.
For the ultimate mix of structure and comfort, the hood is made from thick sweatshirt material, while the gaiter mask is made from double-layer jersey material.
- Sam is 5'8" (173 cm) tall. Wearing one size.
- Approximately 16" (40.5 cm), measured from top of hood to collar.
- Cotton mix (95% Cotton / 5% Lycra). Jersey (90% Viscose; 10% Lycra).
- Machine wash on delicate cycle or hand wash in cold water tumble dry low heat or for best results lay flat to dry.
- Designed in NYC. Handmade in Europe.
- 1-7 business days order processing
- 2-3 days DHL shipping for the U.S. and Canada
- 9-13 days standard shipping for all other locations. DHL shipping upgrade available with 3-5 days delivery
- Automatic DHL Express shipping upgrade for all orders exceeding 4.4 lbs (2kg).
Please Note: For safety reasons, our face masks are ineligible for returns or exchanges.
- Our masks are not FDA approved and not medical masks but they provide a basic physical barrier consistent with the current CDC recommendations for face coverings.
- Per the CDC's recommendation, a reusable mask shouldn't be placed on your face multiple times without washing it because of potential contamination reaching your face during placement. You should have several clean masks to use throughout the day if you intend to remove it multiple times.